REDUCE YOUR FRAUD EXPOSURE
EMV Certification enables your business to accept chip-enabled payment cards in-store. The EMV (Europay, MasterCard, and Visa) standard was designed to promote card payment interoperability and help prevent fraud by making it difficult to create counterfeit or cloned cards. With EMV capability, your business exposure to fraud and chargebacks is greatly reduced.
FIFTEEN YEARS OF EMV EXCELLENCE
The shift to EMV impacts payment hardware and software, encompassing every card payment system, device and application. Ecentric Payment Systems provide your business with a bespoke EMV enablement plan that ensures all elements of your environment comply with the necessary specifications, testing and security requirements. This guarantees consistency from the card reader via Ecentric’s processing hub through to the Acquirer.
Our service consists of:
- Technical analysis and specification
- Implementation strategy
- Project definition and plan
- Ecentric EMV Lab Testing
- Pre-Certification Testing
- End-to-End Testing
- Take advantage of Ecentric’s tried and tested approach to EMV enablement.
- Enjoy liability shift from using EMV capable terminals.
- Reduce risks caused by the use of fraudulent cards at your POS.
- Be ready for contactless and mobile payments with your EMV capable terminals.
- Be industry compliant.